Friday, November 11, 2011

RPG Over Lunch

Well, we restarted the role-playing game over lunch at work this week.
I decided to go back to Labyrinth Lord mainly because I was running a module for it which referred a lot to page numbers in the core book, thus easier to use on the fly with the correct system. Speaking of Labyrinth Lord I told my thief player that I would use the Find and Remove Traps rule as written. Which basically means that it is a trap radar. We'll see how it goes.


At least one player wanted to play things a bit differently than my usual low-level meat-grinding style of play. So instead of making things easier for them, I asked them to create higher level characters. The game will progress at the same pace as ever but at least the players will have characters with more options available to them. They will be facing the dangers of the Wheel of Evil module by Jeff Sparks. It was highly recommended on Grognardia so I purchased the PDF and I'm eager to see how they'll unravel the mysteries of the cheese caves.

No comments:

Post a Comment